Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Interesting link - medical guidemaps

That is a very useful for USMLE Step 2 CK preparation.

Here is the desceription from the owner:

I started this new website in March 2005.

Its main purpose is to host my soapbox essays. My soapbox essays are critical essays that are mainly focused on reviewing/analysing randomised controlled trials (RCTs) in order to demonstrate weaknesses/flaws in the design and interpretation of RCTs. My latest essays are at the top of the list. My oldest essays are at the the bottom of the list — some of them express opinions which I no longer hold, or opinions which reflect my limited EBM knowledge of earlier years.

I have also decided to host my medical guidemaps on this website. Please note that i) I am retired and I am no longer practicing clinical medicine and ii) I am no longer revising the guidemaps. Therefore, the guidemaps should be perceived to be outdated. I personally suspect that my neuro-ophthalmology guidemaps will remain clinically relevant, even though I am no longer updating those guidemaps.

Jeff Mann. MD.

No comments: